Right to declare
1, the company and its affiliates (affiliated enterprise refers to the directly or indirectly with the company, equity or other forms such as arrangement of control and be controlled, and the relationship has significant impact on company operation of company legal person) enjoys a complete and keep the following content, the ownership of the integral and/or intellectual property rights:
(1) Software, technology, program, code and user interface related to the game platform;
(2) Trademarks and graphic marks related to the Service.
2. Games, text, software, sound, pictures, animations, videos, charts, etc. involved in the service content provided by the Company are protected by relevant intellectual property laws and other relevant laws. Without the authorization of the Company or other relevant right holders, the User shall not copy, use, modify, extract, translate or distribute, and the third party shall not use in any way without the written permission of the Company and/or its relevant right holders.
Akik My name is unearthly
Source: Jane’s Books
The copyright belongs to the author. Commercial reprint please contact the author for authorization, non-commercial reprint please indicate the source.
User behavior specification
1. Users shall not use false identity information when registering on the website. Users shall properly keep their account information and passwords. Users shall bear the losses caused by their disclosure. Users shall immediately notify the Company in an effective manner if they discover that others have used or misused their accounts or passwords, or that their accounts have been used without lawful authorization. The User understands and agrees that the Company has the right to take appropriate actions or measures according to the notice, request or judgment of the User, including but not limited to freezing the account, restricting the function of the account, etc., and the Company shall not be liable for the losses caused by such actions except as expressly provided by law.
2. Users shall abide by laws and regulations when using the Service and shall not use the Service to engage in illegal activities, including but not limited to:
(1) Publish, transmit, disseminate and store contents that endanger national security and unity, undermine social stability, violate public order and good customs, insult, slander, obscenity, violence or any other content that violates state laws and regulations;
(2) Publishing, transmitting, disseminating and storing content that infringes others’ legal rights such as intellectual property rights and trade secrets;
(3) Maliciously fabricate facts, conceal the truth to mislead and deceive others;
(4) Publish, transmit and disseminate advertising information and junk information;
(5) Other ACTS prohibited by laws and regulations.
3. Users shall not take advantage of the Service to do anything that damages the rights, interests and goodwill of the Company and its affiliates, or other legal rights of users.
4. Users shall not make, use or disseminate “private server”, “plug-in” or other ACTS that infringe the legitimate rights and interests of the Company based on the Service. Any violation shall be dealt with by the Company in accordance with the current Laws and regulations of China and the relevant provisions of the Company.
5. In addition to the virtual property transfer service, users shall not directly or in any disguised form transfer virtual property such as game accounts, game COINS, game props, etc.
6. Users shall not engage in cheating or other behaviors that impair the fairness of the game. Users promise to accept the company’s analysis of their game data. If the company finds any abnormal data, the Company can identify it as cheating based on its own independent judgment.
7. Users shall not engage in any behavior that harms other users, the Company or the Internet security by exploiting the vulnerabilities of the company’s platform system.
8. The User knows and confirms that the notice, rule, prompt and other information about the Service sent by the Company to the user through announcement, email, SMS, account notice and instant messaging tool registered in the account by the user shall be deemed as valid notice. Upon publication or publication, such information shall be deemed to have been delivered to the User.